Click on the header of each of the four sections listed below for answers to frequently asked questions about Rally for the Jimmy Fund.
About Rally for the Jimmy Fund
About the Contest Prizes
- What is Rally for the Jimmy Fund?
- Why should I Rally?
- What is the Jimmy Fund and Dana-Farber Cancer Institute's mission?
About Participating In Rally
- What are the contest prizes?
- Who is eligible to win contest prizes?
- Who can participate in Rally for the Jimmy Fund?
- I want to sign up for Rally for the Jimmy Fund, but don't want to start or join a Rally Team. Is this allowed?
- How will I be notified when someone joins my Rally team by registering online?
- Can people outside of my workplace or school join my Rally Team?
- Can my workplace or school have multiple Rally Teams?
- How do I find my Rally Team's page online?
- My organization has a dress code. How can I participate?
Have a question not answered here? Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 617-632-5420.
- How does my individual fundraising page work?
- When does Rally for the Jimmy Fund fundraising end?
- How is the money collected?
- In what other ways can my Rally Team participate?
- How can I spread the word on social media?
- I want to give more than the $5 minimum gift. Is that allowed?
- My workplace or school has a matching gift program. Can my team utilize this resource?
- What are matching gifts?
- What is Dana-Farber's tax ID number?