Click on the header of each of the four sections listed below for answers to frequently asked questions about Rally for the Jimmy Fund presented by Sully's® Brand:
About Rally for the Jimmy Fund
About the Contest Prizes
- What is Rally for the Jimmy Fund?
- Why should I Rally?
- What is the Jimmy Fund and Dana-Farber Cancer Institute's mission?
About Participating In Rally
- What are the contest prizes?
- Who is eligible to win contest prizes?
- Who can participate in Rally for the Jimmy Fund?
- I want to sign up for Rally for the Jimmy Fund, but don't want to start or join a Rally Team. Is this allowed?
- How will I be notified when someone joins my Rally team by registering online?
- Can people outside of my workplace or school join my Rally Team?
- Can my workplace or school have multiple Rally Teams?
- How do I find my Rally Team's page online?
- My organization has a dress code. How can I participate?
Have a question not answered here? Please contact Andrew Cader at RallyfortheJimmyFund@dfci.harvard.edu or call 617-632-5420.
- How does my individual fundraising page work?
- When does Rally for the Jimmy Fund fundraising end?
- How is the money collected?
- In what other ways can my Rally Team participate?
- How can I spread the word on social media?
- I want to give more than the $10 minimum gift. Is that allowed?
- My workplace or school has a matching gift program. Can my team utilize this resource?
- What are matching gifts?
- What is Dana-Farber's tax ID number?