Jimmy Fund Clinic patient
The money raised through Rally for the Jimmy Fund helps make the patient experience just a bit easier and allows future discoveries to revolutionize cancer treatments around the world. Here are a just some of the ways your gift helps make a difference at Dana-Farber Cancer Institute:
- A gift of $5 can provide transportation assistance
- A gift of $25 can fund the Jimmy Fund Clinic’s toy closet and treasure chest
- A gift of $35 can provide patients with personalized consultation services
- A gift of $50 can help support more than 750 clinical trials
- A gift of $100 can help our Mammography van reach more communities
- A gift of $200 could fund the development of new cancer drugs
Eighty-six cents of every dollar raised by Dana-Farber and the Jimmy Fund goes directly to Dana-Farber Cancer Institute.
Learn more about Dana-Farber Cancer Institute and the Jimmy Fund:
- Impact of Your Giving: Every gift, no matter the size, advances our lifesaving mission. When you give to Dana-Farber and the Jimmy Fund you invest in a world without cancer.
- Mission: "Dedicated to discovery...Committed to care" is the mission of Dana-Farber Cancer Institute.
- History of the Jimmy Fund: The Jimmy Fund started in 1948 when the Variety Children's Charity of New England and the Boston Braves baseball team joined forces to help a 12-year-old cancer patient dubbed "Jimmy."