|Join Our Team
Team up with the Jimmy Fund and the Boston Red Sox to shut out cancer!
Join our Rally Team today by giving $5 to the Jimmy Fund, then wear your Red Sox gear April 3, Fenway Opening Day, to celebrate the start of baseball season. If enough people give to our team's fundraising, we could win great prizes like Sox hats, tickets, or an in-person visit from the 2017 Rally Red Sox Spokes player! GO SOX!
Remember, if you donate $25 or more, I encourage you to take advantage of the company's generous matching program. John Hancock will match your donation and all matching gifts also count toward our team total.
Match your contribution by following these easy steps:
1. From MF Central visit the new Volunteer Central page and select the “Volunteer & Give” tile.
2. Open the Programs window from the banner at the top and select Matching Gift.
3. Type in ” Dana-Farber Cancer Institute” in the Search field, you can select the org by clicking on the “Donate” button and then selecting on Next at the bottom of the page.
4. Input your contribution Information and follow the system prompts.
5. Be sure to enter that this match benefits the “John Hancock 2017 Rally Against Cancer campaign” in step 3 (“Gift Purpose”) of the submission form.
6. Review and confirm your submission.
If you prefer to mail a check, please make it payable to "The Jimmy Fund" and mail it to:The Jimmy FundAttn: Rally for the Jimmy Fund10 Brookline Place West, 6th FloorBrookline, MA 02445Dana-Farber's tax ID is 042263040